Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Crazy Life

Guest post written by my buddy Fidel Hernandez

When I moved last month it was such a relief to find clear tv bundle packages. Moving is so tough to begin with that it was just so nice to be able to get multiple home services from one company. I didn’t want to move, but my family needed more space, so I was left without a choice. I was not looking forward to all the extra work a move would entail. Life has become so fast-paced since having kids that sometimes I feel like everything is spinning out of control. If I’m not cooking and cleaning, I’m dropping the kids off at school, or taking one to a play date. I really underestimated how hard it was going to be to be a stay at home mom. I figured my life would become much less complicated, but boy, was I wrong! The kids and my husband are just so demanding that I forget to do important things all the time. It is really helpful to have my cable and internet consolidated into one monthly bill. Not only is it easier to send one payment, it’s much easier to track my money when I only have to send one payment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new GFC follower from the Tiggerific hop. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog too. Have a great day!

    Lisa
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails