Friday, December 30, 2011

House Flipping

Guest post from: Steve Delaney

I’ve grown up listening to my grandfather talk about how when he was down on his luck he would pick himself up by his bootstraps and try again. Thanks Grandpa for the guidance that you provided all those years ago, because now, that is exactly what I’m going to do. After my company closed its doors, I thought that my world would crumble around me. However, thanks to my Dad teaching me how to be a saver, I’ve now got a small fund to start out on my own. With my expertise being in the construction industry, there were not very many places that I could turn to for employment. Instead, I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands. I’ve done a lot of research lately on flipping houses and with my knowledge of construction and the small amount of funds that I’ve managed to stock away; I think that I’ll be able to turn a profit easily. However, being in the construction industry, I am also very aware of the theft problems surrounding new and renovated properties. To protect my new investment, I did a search for home security SYSTEMS indiana and found a company that could install a security system in my newly purchased home. Now that I have the peace of mind that a security system is in my new house, I can focus on making the necessary renovations so that I can resale the house for a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails