Tuesday, February 7, 2012

YouTube Tuesday!

Okay well a few weeks ago, I said that YouTube Tuesday will now basically just feature singers performing covers of various songs. Well that was going to be the case until I discovered this week's video. I have recently developed an obsession with the TV show "The Big Bang Theory". I find it absolutely hilarious. Seriously, I laugh out loud at every episode I watch. Well while searching YouTube for clips, I found that a lot of clips from the actual show have the embedding code disabled. I did however find this video of Jim Parsons (Sheldon) on Ellen and cracked up at it. Then I watched it again and cracked up again. Seriously makes me laugh everytime I see it. Soo here it is, hopefully it makes you laugh too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails