Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Need Some Help Please :)

Hello my lovely readers!!! I need a little bit of help and I am asking all of you for it. My "Child of the 90's" posts are becoming EXTREMLY popular! In fact if you google "child of the 90's", both entires of mine come up on the first page of results out of over 18 million!!! That makes me oh so happy!!! So here is where I need your help. I need a topic for the next few posts. I really want to keep the 90's flashbacks going, since I loved being a child then, but I want to know what YOU would like to read about. Therefore, please post a comment letting me know what you want to read next. I was thinking of  heartthrobs, movies, fads, clothing, etc., but I am interested to see what you guys want. Please comment below and help me out!! Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally do the heartthrob ones - that'd be super cool!! JTT BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails