Monday, July 11, 2011

My New Celeb Crush/ Obsession :)

So last summer I did a "My 5 Monday" featuring my celeb crushes, which you can find HERE. Had I known about the man I am about to mention, you can bet he would've been very close to the top of that list. That man would be CHRIS POWELL. Now many of you may not know who this is. Chris is the trainer that is featured on the new ABC show "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition". Now I love "The Biggest Loser" (and the new trainer on there Brett is pretty good looking too), so I decided I would give this show a try. I am sooo glad I did. Not only is it an inspiring show, but most of the time when I watch it I can't even focus on the person being featured if Chris is on screen. Here are just a few reasons why he is absolutely GORGEOUS:

kylerheaslip:

I just watched Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition and I’ve decided that I need Chris Powell as my trainer. He was so motivating and extremely cute! The girl lost 161 pounds in one year! Incredible!

I  need him too! I’m so happy for that girl! such inspiration

He has the most mesmerizing blue eyes. They look extremely blue during his confessionals on the show. Oh and he seems to have a beautiful smile too with those perfect white teeth!


Umm HELLO do I even need to explain this!!!!

Oh and I am currently watching the show as I type this and he is pretty mad. However, even when he is pissed off he is still fricking gorgeous!!!

Anyone else watch this show (if only for Chris!)?? Anybody else want him as their own personal trainer?? Oh and he apparently lives with the people he is training on the show for the first three months!!! Where do I sign up for that?!?!

HAPPY MONDAY ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails