Sunday, February 27, 2011

CSN Stores Review

Time for another review of the great CSN Stores! CSN is amazing because you can find pretty much anything you are looking for there. Sometime in the very near future, I am hoping to get a LCD TV, therefore I will need a new LCD TV stand. Here are some of the lovely ones I found that I just love!

I like all the little storage areas with this one. Plenty of room for the DVD player, Wii and cable box.

 
Love the look of this one!

They also have many different fireplace TV stands which I just adore right now!

I will be looking at all my choices so when I do get my new TV I can get the perfect stand to go along with it :). Be sure to check out CSN for TV stands and anything else you may need!


2 comments:

  1. Following from Making Friends Monday. Please come follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com :)

    I have a Jo-Ann's gift card giveaway going on right now! Plus other giveaways like free Starbucks and Carter's swimwear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi!I would love if you would follow back :) Areyouamom.com
    Thanks and Have a great day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails