Monday, January 30, 2012

Bad Reality TV


The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

I love to watch TV, and I am a huge fan of my direct tv package. I get everything I want for a price I can afford, which is awesome. Who cares if I like bad reality TV? Lately I have become obsessed with the new season of the Real World. I think I like it so much because the cast is so awesomely bad. I remember when I was younger I thought that the casts of The Real World seasons were so cool. A lot has changed in 15 years! Is it me, or have they gone from choosing young people with purpose and ambition, to choosing drunk college dropouts whose only interests are hooking up and looking hot? Whatever the case is, they’re a lot of fun to watch. One of my favorite things is watching them get drunk and fight. Who does that kind of stuff? I admit that I am glad I don’t have my early 20’s on tape, but I don’t think I was anywhere near their level of ineptitude. Hopefully when I have kids they won’t grow up to be like these idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails