Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weekly Song Wednesday

Time for Weekly Song Wednesday!! This week's song is about a year old, but I still love it! It is "Live Like We're Dying" by Kris Allen. Now many of you don't know, but I have a huge obsession with American Idol. Before I started this little blog of my own I did "Idol Live with Nicole" weekly @ Just Cherish Today. I will be doing that this coming season also :). Anyways, for those of you who don't know, Kris Allen was the winner of Season 8. I loved him the entire season, so when I finally heard his first single I fell in love with it. Like I said it's about a year old, but still a great song. Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Great song. I'm like you, I was rooting for him through that entire season. He's so stinkin' adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! I do a similar meme on my blog also. Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog and can't wait for the American Idol blogs!! I love that show and can't wait for it to come back on! What do you think about Simon leaving? By the way... I am a new follower from FMBT! Follow me back-
    http://monicaandrusty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likey that song!

    I am following from Welcome Wednesdays!

    =)

    I'm at www.thatgirlsdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now following you via Keepin' Company Thursday. I would love for you o write a post to spread the word about KCT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, I am soo gonna miss Simon next season. I dont think anyone can replace him, but it will be interesting to see who does. Thanks for following I'll be checking your blog out too! That girl, I'm on my way to check your blog out too! Traci, I added a blog post spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this song!! What a great idea ;.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails