Well this week I was tagged by two of my lovely followers and fellow bloggers in a game of "Tag". No better day than today to answer their lovely questions so here goes:
Jess @ It is a big deal, it is to me asked:
1. If you could spend one entire day (24 hours) with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and what would you do?
Well I'm not going to lie. I would love to spend an entire day with any of the handsome guys listed HERE, but I honestly must say that I would choose to spend it with my grandma who died of pancreatic cancer when I was 4. I never really got to know her very well since I was so young when she died, but I hear all these great stories about her that make me wish I did.
2. If you could only listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, which song would it be and why?
I honestly have to say that I can't answer this one. I don't think I could only listen to just one song for the rest of my life. I love music too much and I get sick of things being overdone way to easily :)
3. What did you want to be when you were a child?
I remember wanting to be a variety of things when I was little. Lets see there was a veteranarian, teacher, pediatrician, and psychologist. I became none of those things...
4. If you were yogurt, would you be fruit at the bottom, or stirred?
I would be stirred. Too much hassle to be fruit at the bottom. Somehow it never ends up tasting as good, no matter how long you mix it.
5. What's one show you wish they would bring back? OR What's a film you wish would have a sequel made or a film you wish would be remade?
This is a tough one. I love soo many shows from the 90's that I wish I could still watch new eppys of. If I had to pick one though it would definetley be FRIENDS!! I loved this show. I could watch it for the rest of my life I do believe!
6. If you could come visit me and spend a weekend in New Orleans, would you want to? Why or why not? (This is completely hypothetical, of course.)
Hecks yes! I love traveling and have never been to New Orleans!!
7. Do you think Ross and Rachel made a great couple? If not, give me three reasons why I should still consider you a blogging buddy.
Oh yea! I was so happy in the series finale when she got off the plane!!
8. You rub a lamp and a genie (voiced by Robin Williams) pops out and grants you three wishes. The same rules apply as in Aladdin. What do you wish for?
Lets see I would wish for:
1. Enough money to be able to live comfortably for the rest of my life and also be able to donate to all the various charities I want to and give to my family and friends.
2. My very own prince charming and beautiful, healthy kids.
3. An all expensive paid trip to Australia :)
Amanda @ this girl will never be the same asked :
1. What is your all time favorite book?
Goodness, this is a tough one. I like a lot of books that I have read. I used to love those "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books a lot though :)
2. If you had one "do over" what would it be, and would you really take the chance?
Well I have honestly never made any real serious mistakes in life. However there have been a few little things that looking back now, I would have done the complete opposite to. Guess thats why they say hindsight is 20/20 huh?
3. Complete this phrase, "When life hands you lemons...."
"hand them back!!"
4. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Hmmm I can't really thing of anything other than to "just be yourself" really. However I have always liked the saying "A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts" though. Not really advice, but does make sense!
5. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Hands down it is Christmas. I love everything about it! The decorating, shopping, family and friends time, Midnight Mass, music, etc...
6. What was your childhood nickname?
Nicki and Nickie-Cole
7. Do you thrift? If so, what is your favorite thrifty shoppe??
I don't so much shop at thrift stores, but I am 100% a thrifty shopper. I will very rarely pay full price for anything unless I absolutely need it. If its not on sale or I don't have a coupon, it can wait!