Thursday, April 5, 2012

One Tree Hill finale :(

Well the title of my blog is "Its All Random", which is why I feel it is completely fine that I post this entry randomly :). Last night was the series finale of one of my fave shows "One Tree Hill". Now if you don't watch this show, you don't know how intense the entire (shortened) season has been. Well let me just say it has been pretty dramatic and action packed. That's why last night's calm, mellow finale was perfectly pleasing to me. Everyone ended up happy, which is just how I wanted it to end. The only thing that I was upset about this season was the removal of the iconic theme song "I Don't Wanna Be" by Gavin DeGraw. They hadn't played it the entire season during the credits. So therefore last night I was hoping they would use it since it was the final episode....but they didn't :(. Then I saw that the show was focused around live music acts and was hoping Gavin DeGraw would be one of the performers. Turns out he was. Not only did he perform two of his new songs, but the show and concert ended with the theme song to the show, with all the cast member singing along. Seriously, when I saw he was on the show I was secretly hoping for that exact ending, which means I was beyond happy when I saw that is exactly how it played out. Perfect ending to a great show if you ask me. Check it out for yourselves below. It has become one of my new favorites on YouTube :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails