Tuesday, April 3, 2012

YouTube Tuesday!!!!

So this week's YouTube Tuesday was inspired by Dancing With the Stars. Are you all watching this season?? I haven't watched the last couple, but there were a few people in the cast this season that I was interested in seeing so I decided to watch. Also thanks to On Demand, I can watch The Voice and DWTS without having to take up space on my DVR :). So back to DWTS, if you aren't watching,  you need to!! Im watching as I type this and it is only week three, but people are already getting 10's!! All the celebs this season are good, I can't believe it! Anyways, Gavin DeGraw was one of the reasons I decided to watch this season. I seriously love everything I hear by this guy. Loved him for years!! Im sure many of you are familiar with his song "I Dont Want to Be", but he also has done amazing covers of some classic songs. The two below are some of my faves! Hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails