Sunday, October 24, 2010

One week left!!!!!

Happy Sunday all!! For my regular readers, sorry about the lack of the "Sick of Them Saturday" post yesterday. I know this is a favorite of some of you. It will be back next week hopefully!! I just wanted to let everyone know that one week from today I will be choosing the winner for the CSN gift certificate. With Christmas two months away, it would be the perfect prize to help get started on all the shopping. There are less than 30 entries so far so make sure to enter!! Don't forget, you don't have to do all the entires to enter. All of my followers get an automatic entry just for following me so click on the link at the bottom and leave a comment on the giveaway post!!!

GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails