Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weekly Song Wednesday!!

As I mentioned yesterday, today's post will have somewhat of a Halloween theme to it. Every Halloween I look forward to hearing this song being played on the radio, or else it just doesn't quite feel like Halloween! This week's song is "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. This of course is not only one of MJ's best and most popular songs, but it also is one of the best music videos of all time. I can't believe this song came out almost 30 years ago and people are still choreographing dances to it!! Actually it's so great that I guess I can believe it. It also has had almost 80 million hits on YouTube (which I thought was a lot until I scrolled down the sidebar and saw that Eminem ft. Rihanna has over 176 million)! Crazy! So click on the link below and enjoy!!


Don't forget to enter the  GIVEAWAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaahhh....love Thriller! It used to scare the bejeezus out of me as a kid, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails