Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Song Wednesday!!!

I really need to keep this "Weekly Song Wednesday" a regular thing! There are so many great songs out there, I don't know why I'm slacking so much on this! So this week's song isn't BRAND new, but it's not widely played so it's new to most people. I was in Kohl's the other night and heard this song come on and fell in love with it. So right when I got home I had to google the lyrics and find out what it was. I was completely surprised to find out the song was by Idol alum Jason Castro! Then when I thought I rememered hearing it once before and realized it is the song he sung on "The Bachelor Wedding of Jason and Molly". So give it a listen and let me know what you all think! The song is called "That's What I'm Here For". Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails